CareerSource Chipola is proud to provide Priority of Service to Veterans. If you visit one of our centers, please identify yourself as a Veteran so we may thank you for your service and ensure you receive the services designed specifically for you.
We are committed to working with Veterans to provide them with the resources and services needed to succeed in today’s workforce. We will help provide resources that will allow you to overcome obstacles that may stand in your way of success. We have individuals stationed in our CareerSource Chipola centers that work with Veterans to provide priority workforce services and intensive case management services to veterans with barriers to employment, disabled veterans, etc.
Our dedicated staff work with employers, educational institutions, and state and federal agencies in an effort to maximize potential career opportunities for Veterans and to ensure that Veterans are provided the full range of priority workforce services in the CareerSource Chipola centers.
The following are some of the many services that they will work to provide for you:
• Career and Job Counseling
• Labor Market Information on the Jobs and Employers in the Area
• Assistance in Tailoring Skills and Abilities to the Job Market
• Interviewing Skills Training
• Recommendations for Training and Education to help you Qualify for Better Jobs & Careers
• Assistance and Instruction in the use of the CareerSource Chipola center’s Resource Room
• Resume Preparation and Critique
Interested in more information? Your online job search is just a click away at Employ Florida, the official on-line portal for employment opportunities in Florida. Visit the Veterans Employ Florida site today.
In addition you can click on the links below for additional information on Services for Veterans.